Monday, January 14, 2008

food! galore~~

I have no idea why they call it freeze your butt out... your butt is the last place that will be cold.. so does the saying means it is so cold, the last place that will feel cold will be cold too? hmm but that is one is the last place you are concern with.. hands, legs, nose, cheeks are more impt... except when you are MJ, then everywhere that went under the knife will be in danger...

k enough nonsense...

see picx of my dinner then (havent even finish the cream of tomatoes soup...)


the bronze water cooler.. (sis: thought you might find it nice)...the water is really cold btw... but strangely the water some how taste better cold than hot.. it has a funny taste when its not cold~~


finally~~walked some 5mins (?) to get to Rams Head... will have to get more tomorrow to finish the quota of 7 per week.. else I can always treat pple.. cause own too much favor around...lol


just for you, sis :) *smiles cunningly*


the eggs (ham, tomatoes and cheese... shld not get tomatoes next time.. the pple there have a hard time tearing the tomatoes into small pieces...), rice, shredded chicken with pasta in whit cream(salty!) and lady's fingers


where I am sitting when I come back to the dorm to eat..not much different from back at home when we sit at small coffee table for dinners.. except there is no teevee...

No comments: