
oh my gosh.. tar heels just finished playing with Georgia tech and it was crazy... it was a last minute win by 1 point.. I was studying/dozing off when the eruption of joy occurred.. you cannot imagine the noise and craze. I mean EPL man u and arch rivals night is big in spore, and you can occasionally guess the score from the (man u) supports opposite my flat.. but this is totally different!!
gosh the noise! the tar heels shouts throughout the dorm and the running sounds across the hallway.. for once, I am grateful to be in Hinton James.. its not the grandest, the prettiest, not the newest (for god sake, it doesnt even have wireless internet connection; the LAN wire is sooo much more reliable though.. no disturb to internet!) but but its one of the biggest, nearest to Kenan-Flagler (ie the business school where I have 2 packed days of classes, so its good to be in walking distance though I always think I am late...lol) and nearest to the stadium where there are games...
The UNC-duke will be Huge to say the least.. pity my parents are coming on that day and I am having small tests during the week..(one guy actually told the lect that his quiz was on the day after the game and the lect changed it to a day before the game so everyone can enjoy and not skip the quiz.. Imagine that in NUS... hmmm I cant either..lol)
when we win (and trust me, we will) the Franklin street will be impassable... I hope my parents can see that.. the huge crowds.. though I think they may be a bit tired from the long flight..gosh luckily there is 2 game with Duke though one is home (UNC on the 6th Feb), the other away at Durham on the 8th March.. oh my~~ looking forward to that.. you know how I am a sofie with such events.. need to get myself in one exciting, exhilarating game! P/S I recorded an incredible sound clip on my mobile.. cant upload it though~~
No comments:
Post a Comment