Tuesday, April 8, 2008

nice song~~

beening derived of my daily doses of crazy djs (class 95, 95% class, 5% wicked Glenn, Flying Dutchman, WTS Vernetta, Jean, Yas, non-stop hits, 987 Young, Desiree, Shann and the Muttons), never-leave-me-by-a-moment-fm-receiver (really bad habit, should try getting rid of it?), I haven been getting by with min music in my life...

not that it happens often, music have been a huge part of me, no matter the young me who can hum the chinese songs whenever I switch on the radio (yes I am that good *smiles*) or the older me that listen to linkin park while attempting maths problem, the late teen who listen to david bedingfield and other love songs during olevels or the uni me who listen just to get people off my back (whenever I am feeling anti-social, which can be pretty much of the time)... I dont think music have left me long enough...

now, I get by with youtubes...really troublesome when you need to loop the same song when you are sleeping, you have to put the lappie really close (now I sleep beside it), sometimes with older songs I have in vv (aka lappie) especiallt after fb took all my fav songs off~~ arg! I had some great songs there~~ all my current fav...

been listening to this taiwan soundtrack this couple of days.. really nice :)


风轻轻 我听见你声音
你对着我叮咛 要注意自己的心情
雨轻轻 我听见你声音
你拿着伞靠近 为我遮着风挡着雨
一点点想哭泣一点点想着你
你的爱很珍惜 我总依赖着你的记忆
你就像风在说话
顺着我方向
你就像海中的波浪
陪着我成长
我明白你的回答 温柔的对话
爱情其实没有办法
不被感动吧 我不说谎
雨轻轻 我听见你声音
你拿着伞靠近 为我遮着风挡着雨
一点点想哭泣一点点想着你
你的爱很珍惜 我总依赖着你的记忆
你就像风在说话
顺着我方向
你就像海中的波浪
陪着我成长
我明白你的回答 温柔的对话
爱情其实没有办法
不被感动吧 我不说谎
你就像风在说话
顺着我方向
你就像海中的波浪
陪着我成长
我明白你的回答 温柔的对话
爱情其实没有办法
不被感动吧 我不说谎

nice song... the actress who acted in the drama sang this and its really nice I personally think... sigh~~~

I want to go for a concert... any nice one coming along? rather, any nice cheap one coming along... *cheapskate* lol~

No comments: