
wilson library got to be one of the most exquisite library on campus.. with rare books and state collections, the interior is really nice (the chandelier!!), like some mansion's library... sigh and the best thing is, when you are inside, the room can be dark one moment, bright the next cause the room is facing the sun...

the other side of UL (another new place I found, usually v packed though~)

in student union (where we saw chelsea clinton)
was all over the main campus today.... sigh... was in wilson lib till they closed at 5pm. forgot to leave my bag behind (*stick tongue out*) and so I went the Undergrad Library aka UL to print some stuff that I have to complete by this weekend... sigh~~ got chase out again by 6pm and decided to go the the student union.. think its a fri so the area was really empty. normally its packed and all~~ some times can hardly find a place with plugs to sit and discuss projects... finally decide to go and get some grocery at this store near the cafe where I usu get my dinner cause I was too tired to go to Harris Teeter this or next week(next week is laundry day again, unless I am feeling hardworking and decide to do it this week~) so decide to buy some food cause I have nearly wipe my dorm clean.. don't want to be like scott (he ended up eating mustard instead of drinking water when he was really hungry...lol)
yups, got Oreo golden cookies, milk pudding, bubble gum, bread (those good whole wheat ones *smiles*), some really cheap nissin cup noodles and 2boxes of breakfast bars :) abt 20 bucks, not too bad for a on campus store :)
No comments:
Post a Comment