Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I mean is it just me? or did anyone find the performance and insane fashion disrespectful? I mean it was meant to be a tribute to a king but drunkard (who is later bombed with criticisms and have to announce that he is taking a break) is allowed to roam around, artist that cant seem to look past her desire to shock and awe people is allowed to stage disturbing 18th century play...

all these as a tribute to one of the greatest performer?!

why is it that they cant seem to look beyond themselves, stop for once, believe that the world revolves around them and actually be humble, plain and simple to a show and pay their respect to someone who has burnt his life for performing.

it is just amazingly weird and irritating.. especially when people joked and mock the drunkard and forget that the same disrespectful attitude was shown by another?!

I should do better and learn from the words....

No comments: