

pictures of revision session at the student union.. could be more efficient if I hadn't been sitting at the sofa near the huge flat screen tv showing kanas and davidson game...
it was fun though, to see them root for davidson... in Jacobs said cause "[davidson] is a tiny college, should always support the underdog" or as Yong Tae(I do think that's how you spell it cause he is korean and 28, with a black korean girlfriend who works as a personnel that test the waters in Raleigh~~ who I inferred from the boys' conversation is the daughter of a professor in UNC) says they are rooting also probably because Davidson may be a easier rival to win over to get into the NCAA March Maddness Finals.. No harm, to alway let others get rid of the difficult opportants for you.. after all, I am alway on the lookout for Liverpool to whip arsenal, chelsea to be whip by others too...
so you see, with all the distractions, moans/groans/cheers and not forgetting the idle chat in between, I think it was a good study session.. definitely looking forward to my next one :)

Stephen Curry of Davidson walks off defeated here, but is still recognized as the region's outstanding player. (courtesy of NCAA webbie)
No comments:
Post a Comment